Autumn SAVE upto £105pp
Valid 29 Sep 19 - 31 Oct 19
Flights, 7nts Deluxe Room, Daily Breakfast & Private Transfers. *(excl half term)
book by 31 Oct 19
from £771 per personPlan My Holiday
Enjoy a luxurious holiday in Costa Blanca.
A 5-star hotel which transports its guests to an Asian world of luxury and design surrounded by stunning tropical gardens and swimming pools.
This hotel stands on the slopes of Sierra Cortina, 150 metres above sea level, offering fantastic views over the Costa Blanca. The exquisite rooms are decorated in Balinese style.
The hotel offers first class facilities and excellent cuisine. At its 4 restaurants you can enjoy the masterly fusion of original Asian flavours with traditional Mediterranean and international cuisines.
This resort has a range of room types to suit your budget and party size.
Enjoy the splendid panoramic views from the large 52 m² terraceswith Jacuzzis, in these luxury 47 m² rooms with sloping ceilings. Located on the higher floors, these magnificent rooms feature large windows that flood the room with pleasant Mediterranean light.
A unique atmosphere embraces this 88 m² suite. Wooden, sloped ceilings, select materials and exquisite furniture are brought together in a single space that provides an unforgettable experience for those who have the privilege of staying here.
Its slightly sloped roof creates a warm environment in the private lounge and 51 m² room, which is connected to the bedroom, which features select furniture intended for those who appreciate comfort, autonomy and good taste in details. In addition to its own entrance, it also boasts a 31 m² private terrace with views of the hotel gardens.
Double rooms exquisitely, decorated, large modern rooms with terrace and surface areas of over 30 m2. They boast a large range of quality details and comfort that convert the room into an experience full of wonderful sensations.
Double rooms with spectacular views of the Mediterranean Sea, stunningly decorated with original, fine wood furniture; large and light spaces with surface areas of more than 30m2.
Large rooms with sublime décor. The large windows allow you to enjoy the marvellous views of the gardens and swimming pools or the natural pine forest natural surrounding the hotel.
The superior deluxe rooms with sea views are extra large and exquisitely decorated. You will also enjoy stunning views and large windows.
Spacious double rooms with a walk-in wardrobe in rooms measuring over 60 m² and splendid views. They are also decorated with original fine wood furniture in a contemporary Balinese style. Large windows flood the rooms with the pleasant Mediterranean light.
Boasting the hotel’s most stunning 52 m² terraces, situated on the top floors, these 47 m² suites are perfect for anyone who loves space, fresh air and sunshine. An invitation to enjoy the view of sunrises and sunsets, the gardens or the natural pine forests that surround the hotel.
Enjoy a grand 98 m² terrace with sea views and a private jacuzzi in this 112 m² suite comprising two bedrooms. Spend a dream stay in spectacularly luxurious surroundings.
Find out what makes this resort special. Here are some of our personal highlights.
· Thai Spa
· Spectacular outdoor pools with infinity effect, 3 of which are heated.
· The hotel has VIP areas and a swimming pool that are exclusively for the use of guests staying in suites.
· Convention centre
· Children’s Miniclub
· Tropical gardens with more than 60 species of exotic plants and millenary bonsais bringing Asia a little closer to the Mediterranean.
· Heliport available for transferring clients by helicopter and for organising private excursions
Barcelo.com always offers you something more. Add the following complements at the end of your booking process, and enjoy a great variety of products and services with which to surprise your loved ones:
· Early entry into the room with breakfast included
· Bath experience: enjoy an unforgettable experience in your room
· Airport transfer: no worries, we will take you to your destination
· Bike hire: for enjoying outings around the hotel
· Bunch of 12 roses: impress her with this romantic gesture
· Orchid: an unforgettable stay deserves a unique gesture.
· Cava, chocolates and strawberries: a succulent surprise for you to enchant your partner
· Candle and a perfumed little bag: to set your room up for a perfect stay
· Bottle of Moët Chandon: toast to your arrival for a dream-like holiday
· Private garden: If you reserve a Double deluxe, Superior deluxe or Suite room, we recommend a room with access to a private garden where you will be able to relax and feel like you are in a genuine oasis of nature and Asian luxury.
· Birthday cake
· Breakfast in your room
· Tray of fresh fruit
· Romantic dinner in the room
The Bonsai Lounge and snack bar combines 3 different ambiences and is the perfect meeting point both during the day and in the night-time.
Enjoy different environments at the Bonsai Bar, the Bonsai Lounge and the Bonsai Terraza.
The Champagne Bar is the ideal place to spend an evening sampling our exquisite range of French Champagne and Cava cocktails in a glamorous and sophisticated setting.
In Black international restaurant
Come and visit this restaurant where you will be delighted with the aromas and flavours and the exquisite presentation of signature dishes.
Koh Samui Asian restaurant
Discover our Asian restaurant, which presents fusions of the finest Oriental cuisines.
The Palapa Bar is the hotel’s main meeting point during the hottest hours of the day as it is situated between the hotel gardens and our infinity pools, providing the perfect ambience for each moment of relaxation.
Palapa Mediterranean restaurant
Come and try our Mediterranean cuisine and enjoy a select ambience.
Udaipur buffet restaurant
Discover the masterly fusion of original Asian flavours with traditional Mediterranean and international cuisines.
Buffet breakfast and dinner service.
Zen Snack Bar
The Snack-Bar at the Zen swimming pool is a good meeting point at lunchtime, where you can have a casual meal or snack while enjoying the spectacular swimming pool which gives it its name.