Exclusive offers & savings
Enjoy a luxurious holiday in Ibiza.
ME Ibiza is a sophisticated beachside retreat at the heart of the Mediterranean’s undisputed capital of exclusivity and international glamour. This is where sophistication blends with boho, where local culture welcomes travellers from far and wide, and where the music beats to your own individual rhythm.
Nestled in a secluded bay with direct yacht access, this luxury hotel enjoys an almost private feel, perfect for those seeking both relaxation and play. With 179 bedrooms and 26 deluxe suites showcasing a minimalist, Ibiza-inspired decor, ME Ibiza presents a truly indulgent experience for the lifestyle traveller.
ME Motor Boat
ME Formentera Experience
This resort has a range of room types to suit your budget and party size.
Spacious rooms with a clean and minimalist feel are designed with the same ground-breaking style that inspires every corner of the hotel. ME Ibiza offers an impressive variety of spacious bedrooms and deluxe suites. Each one showcases a selection of bright and minimalist furniture with vibrant Ibiza touches, combining some local vibe with a crisp and contemporary environment.
Thanks to a range of unexpected features and personalised details, we make guests feel comfortable and completely at home. Lavish touches that add to the experience include awesome in-room bars, digital media hubs with HDMI and USB connections, mood lighting, superior quality bed linen, luxury rain showers and premium bathroom amenities.
Located on the first and second floors, our Aura rooms provide an an ideal environment in which to relax or have fun. The vibrant and modern design evokes a contemporary, minimalist feel alongside Ibiza-style decor, bringing some local flair to the chic lifestyle environment. Aura Rooms include advanced technology with media hub connections, mood lighting and an extensive in-room bar experience – a space perfectly equipped for the modern traveller.
These are situated on the third floor in a spacious 28m2 setting. The vibrant and modern design evokes a contemporary, minimalist feel alongside Ibiza-style decor, bringing some local flair to the chic lifestyle environment. Vibe Rooms include advanced technology with media hub connections, mood lighting and an extensive in-room bar experience – a space perfectly equipped for the modern traveller.
Located on floors 1 to 3 with partial views of the sea and Nikki Beach, the Energy rooms provide a perfect environment for fun-seeking guests. Energy Rooms, with their partial sea views, offer the ideal combo of tranquility and vitality in one luxurious setting. With an extensive in-room bar experience, personalised mood lighting and advanced media hub technology connections, Energy Rooms quickly adapt to the needs of the modern traveller, offering the ideal getaway.
The Mode rooms are located on floors 1 to 3 and provide direct views of the sea and pool, allowing guests to embrace it all. A unique and vibrant setting provides the perfect experience for both relaxation and play, offering crisp, minimalist interiors with a hint of Ibiza-style decor to bring some local colour to proceedings. With an extensive in-room bar experience, personalised mood lighting and advanced media hub technology connections, Mode Rooms quickly adapt to the needs of the modern traveller, offering the ideal getaway.
The Chic Suite provides luxurious views across Nikki Beach and the marina. With a private terrace furnished for two, an extensive in-room bar experience, personalised mood lighting and advanced media hub technology connections, our Chic Suites provide the ideal retreat for those looking for a little extra luxury. A lavish bathroom complete with a sizeable rain shower and premium Apivita amenities makes for a luxurious spa-like experience flooded with natural light, all designed to completely revitalise your senses.
The Passion Suite is ideal for a romantic getaway or an unforgettable honeymoon! It offers stunning sea views and a magnificent private furnished terrace measuring 80 m2 with a Jacuzzi. The Passion Suite offers accommodation for a maximum of 3 people and the possibility of connecting to the Personality Suite, the Chic Suite or both.
Located on the beachfront with superior views of the marina, the spacious Personality Suite includes an ample, luxurious living area, a large terrace furnished for four, an extravagant in-room bar experience and advanced technology connections. In addition to the generous bathroom, with its luxury rain shower and premium Apivita amenities, an inviting stand-alone bathtub overlooks the bay, creating the ultimate, relaxing spa environment.
A beautiful designer Suite with over 400 square metres of space with a private pool and furnished terrace, the ME Suite presents a choice of luxury benefits designed to allow your imagination to soar.
The Garden Style Suite provides direct access across the Beach and the Nikki Beach. With a private garden & terrace furnished for two, an extensive in-room bar experience, personalized mood lighting and advanced media hub technology connections, our Garden Style Suites provide the ideal retreat for those looking for a little extra luxury. A lavish bathroom complete with a sizeable rain shower and premium Apivita amenities makes for a luxurious spa-like experience flooded with natural light, all designed to completely revitalize your senses.
Find out what makes this resort special. Here are some of our personal highlights.
ME Ibiza always goes above and beyond to provide guests with a bespoke and exclusive service. Enjoy all or any of our elite packages that are specifically tailored to offer an unforgettable experience to even the most seasoned globetrotter.
Guests staying in the ME Suite can bask in the luxury of a free private ME motor boat available throughout your stay at the ME Ibiza.
- Exclusive on-board services and designated skipper
- Complete flexibility: tailor your itinerary for the day with your dedicated Aura Manager
- On-board bar with a choice of premium beverages
ME IBIZA offers an exclusive boating experience to the magical island of Formentera.
- Enjoy a luxurious experience with a refreshing glass of champagne, fruit and a delicious picnic prepared by our chef
- Sail for about 60 minutes to reach the idyllic island of Formentera where you can enjoy its beautiful, white sandy beaches
- Spend the afternoon at a designated beach club, prebooked by your Aura Manager**
- Or choose to relax in the bay with our pre-prepared catering services, especially made to your liking***
- Return to the ME Ibiza in the evening with a wonderful sensation of relaxation and rejuvenation.
Complimentary daily yoga sessions are available for hotel residents to guarantee a peaceful body and soul the morning after the night before. ME adapts to your needs by offering group (50 min. per class) and one-to-one* classes.
- Feel-good morning sessions: 8am – Stretch, tone and cleanse your body at the freshest time of the day
- Post-breakfast sessions: 11am – Intensive workout offering a mixture of yoga and pilates with a slight cardio push
- Afternoon champagne yoga: 5pm – A workout with an interesting edge consisting of gentle yoga and a champagne tasting, all overlooking the calm Mediterranean bay
SkinC Spa located in ME Ibiza, has a dazzling rooftop relaxation area with 360º views where guests can unwind and rejuvenate their senses. SkinC focuses on relaxation and splendour, providing skin consultations and active serums from Japan which are highly concentrated and 100% pure. After a thorough analysis of your skin and lifestyle, serums are individually blended to a unique formulation that is just right for your skin. Skin Inc, creates at least one new product every day, following the specific needs of each individual client, resulting in a unique formula, otherwise known as My Daily Dose.
Skin Inc is the world’s first Skin Supplement Bar offering highly concentrated skincare. Our customised skincare solutions empower time-starved individuals to create their own fuss-free skincare regimes, delivering maximum results. Everyone’s skin is different, so individual skin identities and their needs are addressed with products and treatments that are targeted at delivery to the skin’s deeper layers where it matters. Treatments are conducted using state-of-the-art non-invasive technology that delivers sustainable results, rivalling other invasive procedures.
Guests can choose to enjoy their treatment on the Skinc rooftop spa terrace or in the beauty and wellness centre on the ground floor. From relaxing body massages to beauty enhancement management techniques, Skinc offers an extensive modern day spa menu for the contemporary traveller.
Restaurants and bars at the ME Ibiza
Presenting Mediterranean flavours, exclusive seafood and cocktails on The Rooftop, ME Ibiza provides an extensive culinary range for the most elite traveller.
- The Rooftop presents an exclusive space in a select, upbeat environment with an extensive offering for those searching for a more refined terrace experience
- Fresh seafood, exquisite cocktails and delicious music sets a sophisticated beachfront vibe in a prime setting with dazzling 360º views. The Rooftop welcomes all hotel guests and locals, and is the new social hub in the neighbourhood
- For those who like to sunbathe in style, The Rooftop pool is available for ME+ Suite guests, and guests with prior reservations
- The exclusive space is accompanied by a selection of Bali beds and tailored ME+ service, making it the place to see and to be seen, where the essence of ME Ibiza is portrayed in each and every individual
SALT & SEA
- A fresh Mediterranean bar and restaurant concept located on the ground floor of ME Ibiza presents a selection of natural flavours inspired from the Spanish peninsula
- Star dishes range from traditional seafood paella performed on an external show kitchen, Mediterranean tapas and stone oven made pizza al forno
- Cool tunes and delicious cocktails add a contemporary edge to Salt & Sea’s fresh and healthy concept, where the simplest dishes with intense flavours can be savoured
You may also like
Don't just take our word for it
All our holidays are
ABTA and ATOL protected