Early Booking Offer
Save Up To £500 pp
Valid 01 Nov 20 - 23 Dec 20
Return seaplane transfers
7 nights in a Marina Beach Villa with Pool
Deluxe All Inclusive
*Book 60 days in advance
book by 20 Oct 20
from £3399 per person
was £3899 per personPlan My Holiday
Platinum All-Inclusive in the Maldives
Opening in August 2019 and a member of The Leading Hotels of the World, this tropical private island surrounded by 1.5km of white sand and a crystal-clear lagoon is the quintessential luxury Maldivian resort.
But what sets this resort apart is its Premium All-Inclusive concept, where everything from premium brand drinks to the kid’s club is included, and dining at all four of the resort’s delicious restaurants can be enjoyed, allowing you to forget the pressures of everyday life and fully relax.
Located in the Raa Atoll in the north-west of the Maldives, you can opt for a scenic 40-minute seaplane flight or a 30-minute domestic flight and 15-minute speedboat transfer from Malé.
On approaching the hotel, guests will delight in the resort’s 100 hectares of crystalline blue lagoon encompassing the house reef, which can be explored independently, or with an expert during the weekly guided snorkelling trip.
All non-motorised water-sports are also included as is one boat excursion for every seven days spent in resort. On dry land, a gym, tennis court and two five-a-side football pitches provide energetic fun whilst a spacious kids club provides lots of entertainment for four to 12-year olds. For those looking for a more relaxing time, the Emerald Spa offers a full range of spa treatments by expert Thai and Indonesian massage therapists, as well as an Indonesian-style pool, steam room and sauna.
The 120 private villas are each decorated in a contemporary, tropical style with beach villas nestled among the lush forest and overwater villas leading out across the lagoon with direct access to the house reef.
Both beach and over-water villas are spacious with their own outdoor areas for relaxation and some with jacuzzi or private pool. Families will enjoy the dedicated Family Villas, where a second bedroom and bathroom will give everyone the space to relax.
Emerald Maldives Resort & Spa, Maldives has a range of room types to suit your budget and party size.
With views of the beach, the ocean and the surrounding tropical forest, the 127 sqm one-bedroom Beach Villa accommodates up to three adults or two adults, a child and an infant and includes a covered patio, a beach area with sun loungers and an outdoor garden with ‘under the stars’ shower.
Offering the same amenities and space as a Beach Villa, guests of this villa will enjoy the added benefit of a private jacuzzi pool.
A 127 sqm one-bedroom villa with its own private pool, beach area with sun loungers and shaded patio area. The outdoor garden bathroom includes an ‘under the stars’ shower.
At 242 sqm, this villa is a spacious choice for those wanting a separate bedroom and living area. Guests will also enjoy a larger exterior patio, private pool, beach area with sun loungers and a private garden bathroom.
Offering two separate bedrooms and bathrooms as well as more outdoor space including a private pool, this is the perfect option for families or four adults travelling together.
Situated along a curving boardwalk from the island, the 128sqm one-bedroom overwater Water Villas include a private patio, direct access to the house reef and accommodate up to three adults.
Offering the same amenities and space as a Water Villa, guests of the Jacuzzi villa will also enjoy the added luxury of a private jacuzzi pool.
The one-bedroom Water Villa with Pool accommodates 128 sqm of space and includes a patio with private pool as well as direct access to the house reef.
For those looking for a more spacious experience, the 244 sqm Superior Water Villa with Pool includes a separate bedroom and living area, a private pool and can accommodate up to four adults.
A grand two-bedroom and two-bathroom overwater villa sleeping up to six adults and with exceptional views of the ocean. The villa also benefits from a separate living area, bar, kitchen area, dedicated butler room and a patio with private pool.
This two-storey, three-bedroom with bathroom villa accommodates up to eight adults and is perfect for larger groups. A separate living area, bar, kitchen, butler area, patio with dining area and private pool add to the exclusivity.
Find out what makes the Emerald Maldives Resort & Spa special. Here are some of our personal highlights.
- Large variety of premium brand spirits and beers and an extensive list of wines from around the world.
- Unlimited cocktails and signature drinks
- Soft drinks including resort’s own produced mineral water
- Mini bar, replenished once per day
- All meals (breakfast, lunch and dinner) from a choice of all four restaurants, some of which offer a set menu as the all-inclusive option. Extra choices are at a supplement.
- Snorkelling equipment
- One boat excursion per stay (two per stay over 10 nights)
- Weekly guided snorkelling excursion of house reef
- Fitness centre, all indoor games and all non-motorised water sports
- Evening entertainment from DJ
Located within the lush forest of the island and offering a full range of spa treatments by expert Thai and Indonesian massage therapists, as well as an Indonesian-style pool, steam room and sauna.
A great space for children aged four to twelve, with a large outdoor sandy play area, children’s restaurant and dedicated pool. A programme of exciting activities are available, all under the caring eye of dedicated and trained staff.
- AquaSet directly on the beach, with views of the ocean, offering a generous buffet of foods from around the world for breakfast, lunch and dinner.
- Beach Club GrillOccupying a beautiful spot overlooking the lagoon, Beach Club Grill is open for lunch and dinner offering seafood, grilled meats and vegetables as well as pizza and pasta.
- Le AsiatiqueLocated in the central area of the island among the surrounding forest, serving Asian inspired cuisine and a Teppanyaki grill. Guests can choose from a set menu as part of the Premium All-Inclusive or choose additional menu items for a supplement.
- AmazonicoBringing flavours of Central and South America to the Maldives, enjoy the theatre of an open kitchen. Guests can choose from a set menu as part of the Premium All-Inclusive or choose additional menu items for a supplement.
- Beach Pool BarLocated on the beach, offering cocktails, sundowners and a stunning location from which to enjoy the beauty of the island.